Zen Tea's Inefficient Menu Board

zen tea
Photo by Zen Tea Holy Spirit Drive
I've been meaning to write this down for a while now. Don't you think Zen Tea's menu is quite inefficient? At least its PersonaliTEAs column.

It irks me to look at a list of tea concoctions with random names and no description of ingredients. I mean, "Highway", "Metallic", "Shilled", "Creeper", would you be able to guess what's in them? Nah-uh!

Or maybe customers aren't supposed to ask? Maybe you have to base it on your mood for the day? Like, "Oh, I wanna take a road trip today. Can I get one Highway please? I don't care what's in it, just make one for me." Or "Oh, I got this stalker following me all week. Can I get a Creeper?"

Whenever I visit their shop, I'd have to constantly ask the counter guys to explain to me what the three berries in 3-Berries are. For all I know, there could be tomato in it. Yes, hun, it's a berry. And I wouldn't wanna taste a tomato-cucumber-eggplant tea drink yet. Yes again, hun, they are all berries.

zentea menu
Here's their menu taken from Zomato
Right? Right?



Share:

2 comments

  1. what is your favorite personalitea to order and what is in it? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't order personaliteas kasi nga naiinis ako na walang description. >.<

      Delete

Leave a comment, bes. ♥